Save money on discounted Microsoft licences
YHGfL has negotiated a significant discount on Microsoft licences for Consortium members until 30th June 2012.
Under the Enrolment for Education Solutions software scheme (EES), any school which is a member of the Consortium, can buy licences for all of its school use based on the number of full time equivalent (FTE) staff. The main licence covered is what’s known as the EES Desktop Pro with Core CAL licences, at an incredibly low price of £31 per annum per FTE in a three-year deal.
There have been some misunderstandings about the basis for this deal, but we can confirm that:
- Licences are based on FTEs NOT number of devices or machines
- Licences can be used by staff at home on home PCs or devices
- The licences have software assurance, meaning that upgrades to software are included for the life of the licence
- Phoenix will aggregate orders smaller than 50 FTEs, so individual schools should contact Phoenix – they will get the deal on offer no matter how few FTEs they have
- It is not possible for schools to get a lower price than this deal on a like-for-like basis
- The price is guaranteed for 3 years
You will need to register and choose which online meeting you’d like to attend in advance here.This offer is available only to Consortium members and only through Phoenix Software. Contact Phoenix on 0845 265 1265 or email@example.com. Calderdale and North Yorkshire schools should contact their Service Desks in the first instance.